- Our Services
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Eco Passport Certification
Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Eco Passport Certification
Found in year 2004, Blue Sky is providing consultancy services for
- Oeko-Tex standard 100 certification
- Oeko-Tex certification
- Ecopassport Certification
- OekoTex Ecopassport Certification
- Ecopassport ZDHC certification
We are providing OekoTex certification consultancy services, Ecopassport certification consultancy services, Ecopassport ZDHC level 3 certification consultancy services to organizations located in Gujarat, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Kerala, Tamilnadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and in other states of India and abroad.
Organizations looking for Ecopass port certification, Ecopassport ZDHC level 3 certification consultants, OekoTex standard 100 certification consultants in Gujarat and in other states of India may contact us.
Oeko Tex Certificate
|Service Location||All over India|
Blue Sky is providing consultancy services for Oeko-Tex certification , Oeko-Tex standard 100 certification, Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex certification.
Organizations looking for Oeko-Tex certification consultants, Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex certification consulting agency may contact us.
What is Oeko-Tex
- Oeko-Tex is a trademark of International Association for Research and Testing pertaining to area of Textile and Leather Ecology.
- This reputed association is issuing Oeko-Tex Product Labels / Oeko-Tex certifications like standard 100 by Oeko-Tex, Eco Passport by Oeko-Tex, STeP Oeko-Tex label.
- Oeko-Tex association has head quarter in Zurich – Switzerland having founder members like Hohenstein and Austrian Textile Research Institute (OETI) 18 neutral test and research institutes in Europe and Japan with contact offices in over 70 countries around the world.
Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex
- Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex is a product certification.
- It is mainly given to products like Yarns, Fabrics, Knits, and other home , house hold textiles & textile toys.
- Certification process requires testing of products against harmful chemicals identified by Oeko-Tex association.
- For an entire Textile clothing to be certified with Standard 100 . it is essential that each part including threads, print, lining, buttons, zip fastener, rivets etc. shall pass required testing criteria.
- Textile clothing can be classified as following for testing considering their severity on human health / safety.
· Class I – For babies and infants (up to 36 months of age)
· Class II – Items with direct prolonged or large-area skin contact
· Class III – Textiles without or with little skin contact
· Class IV – Furnishing materials for decorative purposes (curtains, table linen, carpets, etc.)
Textile clothing can be classified as following for testing considering their severity on human health / safety.
Testing criteria is reviewed & updated at least once in a year by Oeko-Tex association to remain consistent with Regulatory requirements & health / safety hazards
Some of requirements considered while defining test criteria are , banned Azo Dyes , formaldehyde, pentachlorophenol, cadmium, nickel, Requirements of Annexes XVII and XIV of the European Chemicals Regulation REACH and of the ECHA SVHC Candidate List US Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) requirements regarding lead, skin-friendly pH value and good color fastness, emissions of volatile chemicals and olfactory test.
Standard 100 by Oeko Tex certificates are valid for one year.
We can provide OekoTex Certification consultancy services for organizations located in Ahmedabad Vadodara Surat Rajkot (Gujarat) , Mumbai, Pune ( Maharashtra ) & in other parts of India.
Eco Passport by Oeko Tex Certification
Organizations searching for Oeko Tex Eco passport certification consultants, Oeko Tex Eco passport certification consultancy, Oeko Tex Eco passport certification consulting agency, Oeko Tex Eco passport certification providers, What is Oeko Tex Eco passport certification may contact us.
Eco Passport by OekoTex certification
Eco Passport is a certification given by Oeko-Tex association for manufacturers of colourants, optical brighteners, antistatic agents, adhesives, cleaning agents
Ecovadis Certification Process has following 2 stages
Screening: Product screening for chemicals that are listed in the European Union REACH, SVHC (substances of very high concern ), RSL (restricted substance list) , MRSL, ( manufacturing restricted substance list) etc.
Analytical verification: Hazardous substance level verification in a product through laboratory analysis
The Eco Passport by Oeko-Tex label can be issued to producers, traders and resellers of chemicals and is valid for one year.
Eco Passport by Oeko-Tex is equivalent to ZDHC level certification. Hence if organizations are looking for ZDHC level 1 2 3 certification, they can apply for Eco Passport.
For information about our ZDHC level 1 2 3 certification consultancy services,
Organizations looking for Eco Passport certification by Oeko Tex, or ZDHC level 1 2 3 certification may contact us.