- Our Services
- ZHDC MRSL Level 1 2 3 Certification
ZHDC MRSL Level 1 2 3 Certification
What is ZDHC MRSL certification
ZDHC is Zero Discharge Hazardous Chemicals
MRSL is Manufacturing Restricted Substance List
ZDHC is initiative of prominent footware and appearal brands and their commitment towards making hazardous chemical discharge to zero level in their respective supply chains.
Hazardous chemicals are published in MRSL standard which are under focus of ZDHC certification
ZDHC is not qualifying products only but also protects employees working in supply chain, communities and environment / planet with adverse effects of hazardous chemicals.
ZDHC certification is available in 3 levels.
1. ZDHC Level 1 Certification - As applicable , Screening, & Analytical testing of products under ZDHC certification scope.
2. ZDHC Level 2 certification - Level 1 & Onsite audit of facility to verify adherance with chemical management system.
3. ZDHC Level 3 Certification - Level 2 compliance & onsite audit of facility to verify adherance of chemical hazard assessment strength of an organization.
We can consultancy services for ZDHC certification, ZDHC MRSL certification, ZDHC version 3.0 certification for organizations located in Gujarat, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Utrar pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, West Bengal, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Andhra pradesh, Tamilnadu & Kerala in India.
Organizations looking for ZDHC level 3 certification consultants, ZDHC level 3 certification process, ZDHC version 3.0 certification consultants may contact us.
ZDHC Level 1 2 3 Certification
|Service Provider||ZDHC MRSL level 1 2 3 certification consultants|
1. ZDHC MRSL certification is issued by ZDHC approved MRSL certifier.
2. ZDHC Approved certifier evaluates conformance with ZDHC certification level applied by organization.
a) ZDHC level 1 is awarded once products are found complying with MRSL
b) ZDHC level 2 is awarded once onsite audit is successfully completed for verification of chemical management system
c) ZDHC level 3 is awarded once capability of organization is evaluated for managing chemical hazard assessment
Organizations looking for ZDHC MRSL Certification, ZDHC MRSL version 3.0 certification, ZDHC certification process, how to obtain ZDHC certification may contact us.
Blue Sky can provide ZDHC MRSL level 1 2 3 certification consultancy services to organizations located at Ahmedabad Vadodara Surat Rajkot (Gujarat) , Jaipur Udaipur Jodhpur (Rajasthan) , Chandigarh, Punjab, Haryana, Gurugram, Noida, Delhi , Uttarakhand, Kanpur Lucknow ( Uttar Pradesh), Indore, Bhopal ( Madhya Pradesh) , Patna ( Bihar ), Kolkata ( West Bengal), Cuttack, Bhubaneswar (Odisha) , Hyderabad ( Telangana ), Mumbai, Pune, Nasik ( Maharashtra ) , Bengaluru ( Karnataka ) , Vishakhapatnam, Vijaywada ( Andhra Pradesh ), Chennai, Coimbatore (Tamilnadu) & Kochi ( Kerala ).
To which organizations ZDHC MRSL certification is applicable.
ZDHC MRSL is initiative of leading Apparel & Footwear brands to integrate respect towards safety of consumer, employees and environment in supply chain.
key industries may be covered under ZDHC MRSL are
- Cleaners, ,
- Coatings ,
- Auxiliaries ,
- Finishing agents
How are ZDHC MRSL level 1 2 3 certification assigned
ZDHC Level 1 certification process
1. Evaluation of Safety Data sheets provided by applicant company
2. Screening & or only Analytical testing of Products as per ZDHC MRSL standard.
ZDHC Level 2 certification process
1. Completion of Level 1 certification
2. An audit to site facility for verifying chemical management system of applicant organization.
ZDHC Level 3 certification process
1. Completion of Level 2 certification
2. Onsite audit to verify Chemical Hazard Assessment capability of organization
Organizations may contact us which are looking for
1. ZDHC MRSL certification consultants in India
2. ZDHC MRSL certification process
3. ZDHC MRSL certification procedure
4. How to get obtain achieve ZDHC MRSL level 1 2 3 certification.
ZDHC Certification Requirements
1. Review of Safety Data Sheets
2. Testing of products against MRSL - Manufacturing Restricted Substance List.
What are ZDHC Level 2 Certification requirements
1. Completion of Level 1 requirements.
2. Onsite audit of ZDHC applicant company to verify compliance with
- Chemical Management System
- Quality Management System
- Raw Material Management system
- Occupational Health & Safety Management system
- Environmental Management System
- Waste Water Management system
- Solid waste management system
- Energy use & objectives
- Provision of PPEs
- Hazard identification & Risk assessment
- Health Check Ups
- Emergency / Fire fighting trainings
- Incident management
- Supplier''s Chemical management system assessment
above are example requirements.
What are ZDHC Level 3 Certification requirements
1. Completion of ZDHC Level 1 & 2 assessment.
2. Evaluating Safety Data Sheet authoring capability meeting legislative requirements.
3. Evaluating reformulation capability
4. Evaluating capability to meet with restricted hazardous substances
5. Evaluating change management process.
What is cost of ZDHC Certification
Total cost includes
1. Analytical testing cost.
2. ZDHC Certifier Cost
3. Infrastructure & Work Environment improvement cost.
4. ZDHC consulting cost ( if consultant support is availed )
What is deadline for Transition to ZDHC version 3.0
1. ZDHC Version 2.0 certified companies shall get certified with ZDHC version 3.0 by 31st october 2023.
Organizations looking for
1. ZDHC version 3.0 transition requirements
2. ZDHC version 3.0 certification consultants in india
may contact us.
ZDHC Level 1 2 3 Certification India
|Service Provider||ZDHC MRSL level 3 consultants India|
1. Applicant company shall decide products to be covered under ZDHC MRSL certification.
2. Applicant company shall implement chemical management system complying with ZDHC MRSL Version 3.0 / latest version.
3. Applicant company shall decide ZDHC Level to be certified. Possible levels are ZDHC Level 1 / 2 / 3.
4. Contact ZDHC approved MRSL Certifier.
5. Provide Safety Data Sheets to ZDHC certification agency for products under scope of ZDHC Certification.
6. Complete Screening or Only Analytica testing as per MRSL Version 3.0 / latest version.
7. Improve formulation or manufacturing process if products are getting failed in any parameters as per ZDHC MRSL.
8. Do Retesting of products which are failed ( not required if products are passed during first analytical testing )
9. ZDHC Level 2 certification shall be completed by onsite audit of facility against chemical management system
10. ZDHC level 3 certification shall be done by completing chemical hazard assessment
Organizations in India searching for ZDHC MRSL level 3 certification consultants may contact us.